1.1 Granting of a limited license to use the Service
• you will have to refrain from accessing the Service if you are under 13 years old; you will have to restrict the use by minors and forbid access to children under 13 years. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument by minors.
Limitations on the license
Any use of the Service in violation of these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, may result in the immediate revocation of your limited license and may result in your liability for violation of the law. You agree to abstain, in all circumstances:
• indulge in any actions considered by LongRoadProduction to be contrary to the intent or intent of the Service or to improperly use LongRoadProduction’s support services;
• to use or take part (directly or indirectly) in the use of cheat codes, exploits (exploitation of game defects), automation software, search robots, hacking software, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service, any LongRoadProduction Game or any LongRoadProduction gaming experience;
• Modify or modify any file that is part of the Service or a game of LongRoadProduction without the express written consent of LongRoadProduction.
- disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise affect the normal course of the Service or otherwise act in a manner that could adversely affect the experience of other users using the Service or playing LongRoadProduction games. This includes the trading of winnings and other sorts of manipulations of rankings, taking advantage of errors in the Service to gain an unfair advantage over other players and any other act that abuses or defeats the purpose of the game. service;
• disrupt, overburden any computer or server (a “Server”) used to provide or support the Service or any LongRoadProduction game environment or to assist or participate in such disruption or overloading;
• initiating or assisting any type of attack against the Service, including the spread of a virus and denial of service attacks, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or the use or the enjoyment of the Service by any other person, or to participate in it;
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to other people’s Service, Accounts (GameCenter) or computers, servers or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by LongRoadProduction and, in particular, bypassing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device or software that forms part of the Service.
• attempt to harass, abuse or harass, harass, abuse or otherwise harm another person, any other group, including LongRoadProduction employees and representatives of the LongRoadProduction Helpdesk, or to induce others to harass, abuse or injure;
• make available through the Service any material or information that infringes copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, the right to privacy, the right of publicity or any other right of any person or entity or who impersonates another person and, in particular, an employee of LongRoadProduction;
• reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or decipher any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service or a game of LongRoadProduction, or otherwise attempt to extract the source code, or otherwise derive any information from the Service or a LongRoadProduction game using any method not expressly authorized by LongRoadProduction;
• solicit or attempt to solicit login information or other login credentials or personal information from other users of the Service or from any LongRoadProduction game;
• to collect or publish the private information of any person, including nominative information (in the form of text, images or videos), identity documents or financial information through the Service.
1.2. Suspension of Service
LongRoadProduction reserves the right to stop offering and / or supporting the Service or a particular game or part of the Service at any time, in which case your license to use the Service or part of it will be automatically revoked. In this case, LongRoadProduction will not be required to provide refunds, benefits, or other allowances to users under the discontinued Service.
2.1 Games and Service
All rights in the Service (including, without limitation, games, titles, computer codes, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogues, hooks, concepts, illustrations, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio effects -visuals, methods of operation, moral rights, documentations, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, game recordings made using a LongRoadProduction game client, and gaming client and game software LongRoadProduction server) are the property of LongRoadProduction. LongRoadProduction reserves all rights and, in particular, all the intellectual property rights and other property rights attached to its games and the Service.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY CONTRARY ARRANGEMENTS HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT MAKE ANY PROPERTY OR OTHER PROPERTY RIGHTS ABOUT THE GAME AND YOU ALSO RECOGNIZE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS ATTACHED TO THE GAME ARE AND WILL REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF LONG-RUN PRODUCTION AND WILL APPLY TO HER PROFIT.
2.3 Virtual articles
LongRoadProduction owns, licensed or otherwise has the right to use all of the content that appears in the Service or in the games of LongRoadProduction. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary hereof, you agree that you have no rights in the Content that appears in the Service and, in particular, in the virtual merchandise or currency appearing in or from any LongRoadProduction game, whether earned in part of a game or purchased from LongRoadProduction, or any other attribute linked to an Account or stored on the Service.
3. User Content
3.1. Submission of User Content
3.2 Content control
LongRoadProduction assumes no responsibility for the behavior of any user submitting User Content and assumes no responsibility for controlling the Service for inappropriate content or behavior. We do not proceed and can not perform a review or prior review of all User Content. You use the Service at your own risk. By using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise inconsistent with your expectations. You assume all risks associated with the use of any User Content available within the Service. At our discretion, our representatives or technology may control and / or record your use of the Service or your communications (including, but not limited to, chats) while using the Service.
LongRoadProduction reserves the right to review, control, prohibit, edit, delete any User Content (including, without limitation, your User Content), disable access to it or otherwise render it unavailable at any time without notice. , with or without reason.
If, at any time, LongRoadProduction chooses, in its sole and absolute discretion, to control the Service, LongRoadProduction assumes no responsibility for the User Content and no obligation to modify or delete any inappropriate User Content. We have the right, not the obligation, in our sole and absolute discretion, to modify, refuse to publish or delete any User Content.
3.3. Use of information by other members of the Service
3.3.1. Public Discussions
The Service may include various forums, blogs, and chat functions through which you may post User Content, including your comments and comments on particular topics. LongRoadProduction can not guarantee that other members will not use the ideas and information you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you want to keep confidential and / or do not want to be used by others, do not post it on the Service. LongRoadProduction will have no obligation to evaluate or use any idea or information you choose to submit or indemnify you under it.
3.3.2. Responsibility for your own content
3.4. Your license for LongRoadProduction
3.5. Relationships between users
You are solely responsible for your relations with other users of the Service and any other party with whom you enter into contact via the Service and / or the games of LongRoadProduction. LongRoadProduction reserves the right, without being required, to intervene in any way in case of dispute. You must cooperate fully with LongRoadProduction as part of the investigation of any illegal, fraudulent or untimely activity and, in particular, will need to provide access to any part of your Account that will be protected by a password. If a dispute opposes you to one or more users, you release us from all liability (as well as our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) for claims, claims and damages (real and indirect) of any type and of any kind, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such litigation.
4. Fees and conditions of purchase
As part of the Service, you may purchase, with “real” money, a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable license that allows you to use (a) a or more “Colors”, all of which are intended for use in the LongRoadProduction DuelTouch game. You may only purchase Virtual Items from us or from our authorized partners through the Service, without exception.
LongRoadProduction may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items and / or Goods at any time, with or without notice. LongRoadProduction will not be liable to you or a third party for the exercise of these rights.
Transfer of Virtual Items and Goods is prohibited except where expressly permitted in the Service. Subject to what is expressly permitted in the Service, you will not sell, buy, convert or otherwise transfer any Virtual Items or Goods to any person or entity, or attempt any of the above actions. and, in particular, for the benefit of LongRoadProduction, another user or a third party.
ALL PURCHASES AND CONVERSIONS OF VIRTUAL THIRD-PARTY ELEMENTS PERFORMED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE DEFINITIVE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
The supply of Virtual Items for use in LongRoadProduction’s games is a service provided by LongRoadProduction that begins upon LongRoadProduction’s acceptance of your purchase.
4.2. Payment of fees
You agree to pay all applicable fees and taxes that are due by you or anyone using a Registered Account on your behalf. LongRoadProduction may change the price of goods and services offered through the Service at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LongRoadProduction IS NOT REQUIRED TO REIMBURSEMENT TO YOU FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY AMOUNT OR OTHER INDEMNITY UNDER VIRTUAL ARTICLES NOT USED WHEN CLOSING AN ACCOUNT, THAN ONE SUCH CLOSURE IS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
5. Service Updates
You understand that the Service is an evolving service. LongRoadProduction may require that you accept updates to the LongRoadProduction Service and Games that you have installed on your device or computer. You acknowledge and agree that LongRoadProduction may update the Service and the games of LongRoadProduction, by notifying you or without notifying you. You may need to update third-party software to receive the Service and play the LongRoadProduction Games.
6. Exclusion of guarantees
WITHOUT LIMITING THE LIABILITY OF ARTICLE 7 BELOW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND IN PARTICULAR, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES RESULTING FROM BUSINESS RELATIONS OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. LongRoadProduction DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIME AND LOCATION OF YOUR CHOICE; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE GAME OR SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. As a result, some of the above exclusions do not apply to you.
7. Limitation of liability; exclusive remedy; compensation
8. Dispute resolution and applicable law
10. General provisions
10.2. Additional policies
10.3. Full contract
10.4. No waiver
10.6. Force majeure
LongRoadProduction will not be liable for any delay or default resulting from causes beyond its control and, in particular, any breach of these Terms due to unforeseeable circumstances or a cause beyond the control of LongRoadProduction, such as natural disasters, war, acts of terrorism, riots, embargoes, measures of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of means of transport, fuel, energy, labor or materials.